Hulu Desktop Integration provides an easy way for users to go back and forth between Windows Media Center
and Hulu Desktop. When clicking on HULU in Windows 7/8 Media Center, the software automatically closes
Windows Media Center, Starts HULU Desktop Maximized in full screen. When you are done with HULU Desktop,
click on Exit in the main menu, the software will automatically start Windows Media Center back up in full screen mode.
This software will not work with your extenders.
This software is aimed at people who want to have a easy way of switching with just their remote controls
while sitting on the couch. In fact that is exactly why I wrote it and use it myself.
The program is free, if you find bugs send an email to bugs @ teknowebworks.com and I'll try to update the software for you.
1. Quit out of Windows Media Center
2. Install HULU Desktop if you already haven't -> http://www.hulu.com/labs/hulu-desktop
3. Double click on HuluDesktopIntegrationSetup.msi
4. Install into the default directory
5. Start Windows 7/8 Windows Media Center and you should have HULU section now.